- Easy to put on – difficult to slip off!
- Wide opening split seam top – making it easy to put on the boots.
- Two Velcro straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
- Generous foam at the closures creates a secure grip and cushions the dog’s paw when the boot is tightened.
- Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, we recommend the Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots).
Tough, water resistant nylon material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant and durable thermoplastic material, up to 0.8mm thick.
- The sole performs in wet and dry, hot and cold conditions.
- To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear. See Product SG.